202 Communications wants to congratulate its clients — Broadpeak, Harmonic, Interra Systems, and Triveni Digital — for their technology innovations, which captured a wide range of prestigious industry awards at the 2019 NAB Show.
TV Technology Best of Show
TV Technology’s Best of Show Awards contest recognizes new, cutting-edge solutions at the show, with winners selected based on innovation, feature set, cost efficiency and performance in serving the industry. The winners included:
- Harmonic for its Primary Distribution Solution
- Interra Systems for its WINNOW Classification & Compliance
NAB Product of the Year Award
202 Communications clients also won the NAB Product of the Year Award, which honors the most significant and promising new products and technologies being exhibited at the Show. Winners included:
- Interra Systems’ BATON WINNOW Platform for Content Classification and Compliance in the AI/Machine Learning category
- Broadpeak’s nanoCDN in the streaming B2C category for synchronizing all screens receiving live content in the ABR format with ultra-low latency
- Harmonic’s Primary Distribution SaaS in the streaming B2B category for aggregating and delivering local channels connected via internet
- Triveni Digital’s StreamScope XM Verifier ATSC 3.0 Verification Software in the hardware infrastructure category
IABM BaM Award
Breaking away from outdated, hardware-centric industry models, the BaM Awards categories are based on IABM’s new industry model, the BaM Content Chain: from Creator to Consumer. Broadpeak’s nanoCDN with ultra low latency and device synchronization was the winner in the Consume category.
The PRODU awards intend to distinguish the excellent use of new platforms, their content, talent, professionals, companies and creativity that stand out in the new digital reality. Broadpeak’s BroadCache Box won for helping broadcasters and content providers reduce CDN costs while boosting subscribers’ QoE by deploying local caches into telecom or cable operators’ networks.
AVIWEST was presented with a Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for its SafeStreams Technology, which includes forward error correction (FEC), automatic repeat request (ARQ), and IP bonding techniques.